This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Unique Position
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Highly Regarded Design Firm
Our client is an award winning, highly regarded Interior Design group spanning the Asia Pacific region, with an impressive portfolio specialising in commercial, retail, education and hospitality projects.
They are currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager to take charge of their existing clients and forge relationships with potential new business. With this said, they are seeking a Designer with vast experience in client facing and relationship building positions.
- Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Indentifying new business opportunities
- Working within the team to secure new business opporunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients
- Assuming Project Leadership as necessary
- Maintaining a strong level of activity and prescence within the market
- Ensuring delivery of strong, consisten outcomes in line with client expectations
Maintaining regular communication with key clients
Your extensive experience in either the commercial or education sectors, demonstrated leadership and client liaison skills and proven experience in marketing, sales and presentations will see you succeed within this role.
Ideally you will be someone with excellent communication skills, the ability to see a project through client briefing, early design stages and an outstanding client management background.
This is a fantastic opporunity to further your career within a well respected and highly regarded Interior Design Firm!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Bruce Whetters on (03) 9349 1055.
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.