This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
DESIGN ARCHITECT - ASSOCIATE
- Design Innovation, Role Autonomy
- Meaningful & Stable Health, Community, Civic/Cultural Projects
- Entrepreneurship Focus
We are recruiting for a delivery focused practice that is experiencing growth in their medium-sized, emerging name studio. This studio priorities innovation and sustainability.
Part of the 2020 strategic growth strategy includes a newly created role for a talented and entrepreneurial designer to join in Q4, 2020. The role will take charge of overall project design from initial client brief; therefore, this autonomous role will set the overall tone for a range of crucial government-funded projects across health, civic, defence and public sectors. You'll need to be confident in your own abilities as a designer, and enjoy working to a strong medium to long term company vision.
You'll have involvement from project inception, you'll lead Client and User Group meetings alongside Directors to develop briefs and concepts (from a blank screen) as the face of the company. Back at the (WFH) office, you will drive design and technology innovation through all project stages.
- Lead design meetings with Government Clients and User Groups
- Develop design strategies to meet Client requirements
- Drive innovation across in-house design technologies
- Create cutting-edge environmental design
- As the design team grows in the medium term, you'll lead a small and growing team
Your ability to realise Client expectations and translate requirements into the practical and functional design will see you spearheading the Design Team for the Melbourne office.
- Strong Client and Project Leadership experience
- Diverse project background - Health, Civic/Cultural & Government preferred
- Advanced Rhino and Grasshopper abilities are essential
Work as the Melbourne face of this studio on a range of exciting projects.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17567Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.