DESIGN ARCHITECT - ASSOCIATE
- Reporting to the Global Design Director
- Agile environment, top of industry perks, total design ownership
- Pathway to Design Directorship & Equity
Create everlasting spaces as a newly appointed design leader in Melbourne. Own your vision, manage clients and manage a team of some of the best designers.
Our client is a global practice with over 40 people in their Melbourne office. With offices on every continent, this studio is looking to expand and appoint a design associate well-versed in client management and driving innovative public sector designs. With an insane amount of award-winning design-led work, this studio has worked on Health, Education, Commercial, Civic and other project sectors.
With strategic planning underway, our client has identified the need to bring onboard a design leader for their Melbourne Studio. While this role is a senior appointment, this studio values cutting edge technological innovation, therefore, is looking for someone with advanced Revit or Computational exposure. This role will allow you to become a leader who inspires others to be their best selves by taking risks and making decisions independently, without waiting for permission from above. You'll want to push the way we with about architecture and design. You'll have the freedom to be a self-starter at work and access incredible resources globally.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- A keen eye for design, demonstrated early-stage involvement on 100M+ projects
- Advanced client management skills, exposure to complex PPP and Government clientele
- A solid technical understanding to ensure buildability
- A minimum of 8 years of local post-graduate experience, health experience would be a cherry on top
- Proficiency in Revit or advanced knowledge of Computational design is preferred
In turn, our client offers a diverse, flexible and exciting workplace. With dedicated mentoring programs, team lunches and annual trips, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), income protection insurance and market-leading benefits. However, the most impotant benefit is the growth pathways this role brings.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious Design orientated Architect who wants to enter into a high growth leadership role while maintaining design responsibilities.
Reference number: M18112Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.