- Amazing social environment that features a cycling and running club
- Ongoing 1:1 with leaders to help you develop back with a 1k training package
- Get paid $overtime$
Utilise your creative design background built on 5 years post-graduate local experience with Revit to design the future. CBD based role.
Our client is a CBD based studio with studios across Australia. With over 25 years' worth of experience, working on awe-inspiring hotels and commercial projects, this practice is the bee's knee's and regarded as one of the premier studios to work for.
This role is for a design focussed individual looking to further expand their capabilities. With mentoring from the senior staff the right candidate will get development in their understanding of design development, building systems and methods of procurement. While in the role you will liaise with clients and various consultants, you will also assist in overseeing the quality of the final architectural product.
To be successful for this role you need the following:
- 5 years minimum Post-graduate experience is a must
- A strong understanding of Revit
- An understanding of design, design development and documentation
- Letter and report writing skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A systematic approach to all stages of an architectural project
- 3D Modelling specifically in either SketchUp or 3Ds Max is a must
So it sounds all good but what's in it for you?
Our client offers:
- 1 hr lunch breaks
- An awesome pay
- PAID Over-time (Yes PAID OVERTIME!!!)
- A $1,000 training bonus
- Awesome team culture with stuff like a cycling club
If all of the above is you do not hesitate and apply now.
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Munashe Chitima on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17457
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.