This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Well established Architectural studio with a social soccer team
- Inner-city family-friendly studio and plenty on-street parking
- Salary circa $90,000 plus super with a team camping trip and pathway to equity/directorship
A fantastic architectural studio with an awarding winning soccer team is looking to bring onboard a new Design architect to help them win more soccer matches and design breathtaking work.
Our client is a well-established studio based in the leafy fringes of Melbourne's CBD. With a portfolio of projects including health and aged care, educational, community and residential, there are not many things this practice says it can't do. Located less than a 5-minute walk from a train station and a tram stop and with plenty of on-street parking, this studio is perfect for anyone wanting a family-friendly studio they can call home.
With a healthy pipeline of projects underway, our client has seen the need to recruit a design-led architect who has a passion for producing meaningful designs for meaningful architecture.
In this role, you will find yourself at the forefront of every project. You will be involved in all things design and work across numerous typologies with a supportive and tight-knit team. This role will see you report directly into the directors and offers a seat at the table should you wish to take your career down that road.
To be considered for this role, Ideally, you will have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of domestic post-graduate experience
- Have a strong understanding of how to run a project
- Have experience working with clients
- Have some exposure with leading teams and have a passion for mentoring
- Ideally, you will have five years experience on Revit, but this is not a deal-breaker for the role
So what's in it for you? At its core, your new studio prides itself in being a family-friendly studio; through social events such as Archisoccer, and team family camping trips, this practice already sets its self apart and ensures its workplace is fun, social and home to real team players looking to deliver fantastic work.
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Munashe on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17636
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.