- Quality Design Outcomes with HEALTHY budgets
- Exciting Opportunity to Grow into a Titled Position
- Social company culture with community and wellness ingrained
Our client is an emerging studio, who has rapidly developed a cult following in Melbourne's design scene. Their client base and followers embrace the studios considered use of materials, timeless yet ultra-chic unique developments.
Due to a steady increase in workflow within their studio, they are looking to recruit their next, next permanent staff member who is highly sensitive to residential and boutique apartment design.
A key player in their design team you will be responsible for:
- Client meetings including initial briefing and ongoing liaison
- Creation of overall concept design through to design development
- Heading up design team, ensuring design intent is maintained through delivery
This boutique studio seeks somebody with the following:
- Inspired outlook on Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture, Art & Unique objects
- Residential Expertise
- Expertise in Schematic Design, Town Planning
- Sophisticated Client Management Skills
- Hand-Sketch Abilities
- REVIT Modelling Knowledge (Essential)
- Upwards of 8 years of industry experience
In return, there is a clear pathway to shifting roles and gaining a titled position as the Architectural studio grows. In return, the studio will offer a flexible working arrangement, with a social workplace, the companies culture is underpinned by wellness and community
Reference number: M17684Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.