This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- South Eastern Suburbs, Builder Environment
- Permanent, Immediate Hire
- Single Residential Developments ($1-$4M)
Our client is a mid-sized, multi-award-winning custom builder located in the southeastern suburbs. This is a rare opening to join a company that prides itself on delivering unique homes that reflect their client's style.
Currently, they are seeking a Design Architect to join their expanding, multi-disciplinary team and work on a range of schematic design packages for single dwellings with a build value between $1-$4M.
Working alongside the Design Manager, your primary focus will be:
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand their unique requirements
- Producing schematic design solutions in REVIT
- Coordination with Town Planning and Drafting studio to ensure design intent is protected
Strong knowledge of Revit is essential, along with an understanding of BCA requirements, so a minimum of 5 years of experience working on residential developments in the local market is necessary.
The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines independently or within a team environment are characteristics highly sought by our client.
Reference number: M17732Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.