- Growing, Award Winning, Mid-Size Studio
- Luxury Residential/Commercial Focus
- Curated and Timeless Design
The absolute attention to detail and quality that underpins everything this studio produces is incredible!
Having established themselves in the upper tier, boutique realm in recent years as a result of their progressive, sustainable and high-profile developments, this award-winning practice has a broad portfolio of current work spanning commercial, multi residential, institutional, public and leisure.
They are keen to appoint a talented Architectural Designer who can work alongside the Design Director on the front end of a variety of mixed-use apartment and commercial projects.
In order to excel in this role, you must have:
- 7+ years experience working in design-oriented firms
- Proven track record on medium to large scale projects $50M-$100M
- Revit and SketchUp proficiency essential, exposure to ArchiCAD ideal
- Exceptional design sensibility and strong conceptual skills
- Be creative, positive, energetic and personable
Being well regarded for both design and project delivery, this role would suit someone who enjoys exposure to well resolved and exploratory design led projects and being part of a process that ensures design quality is maintained throughout the delivery process
There are a number of elements which make this city fringe based studio unique, including the Directors approach and the exceptionally low staff turnover as a result of the creative, collaborative A+ work environment.
A competitive salary is on offer and may be negotiated to reflect your contribution to the success of the practice.
If you possess strong concept design skills and you're not getting the front-end exposure you crave, this could be the outstanding opportunity you've been waiting for!
Reference number: M17908Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.