This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Quality Design Outcomes with HEALTHY budgets
- Exciting Opportunity to Grow into a Titled Position
- Social company culture with community and wellness ingrained
Our client is an emerging studio, who has rapidly developed a cult following in Melbourne's design scene. Their client base and followers embrace the studios considered use of materials, timeless yet ultra-chic unique developments.
Due to a strategic decision to support the Design Director and committed workflow now looking like "years ahead", this role will start out at Associate level, with expectations to fast track your career into the higher levels of the business over time.
A key player in their design team you will be responsible for:
- Client meetings including initial briefing and ongoing liaison
- Creation of overall concept design through to design development
- Heading up design team, ensuring design intent is maintained through delivery
This boutique studio seeks somebody with the following:
- Inspired outlook on Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture, Art & Unique objects
- Residential Expertise
- Expertise in Schematic Design, Town Planning
- Sophisticated Client Management Skills
- Hand-Sketch Abilities
- REVIT Modelling Knowledge (Essential)
- Upwards of 8 years of industry experience
In return, there is a clear pathway to shifting roles and gaining a titled position as the Architectural studio grows. In return, the studio will offer a flexible working arrangement, with a social workplace, the company's culture is underpinned by wellness and community
Reference number: M17991Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.