DESIGN ARCHITECT - EDUCATION
- Well established Architectural studio with quality projects
- Family-friendly studio and plenty on-street parking
- Cultural perks, ArchiSoccer, Camping Trips
A fantastic architectural studio is looking to bring onboard a new Design Architect to assist in their long-running Education program.
Our client is a well-established studio based in the leafy fringes of Melbourne's CBD. With a portfolio of projects including health and aged care, educational, community and residential, there are not many things this practice says it can't do. Located less than a 5-minute walk from a train station and a tram stop and with plenty of on-street parking, this studio is perfect for anyone wanting a family-friendly studio they can call home.
With a healthy pipeline of projects underway, our client has seen the need to recruit a design-led architect who has a passion for producing meaningful designs for meaningful architecture.
Getting involved at early stages on a number of Private and VSBA projects, you will be experienced in pedagogical design and how to best optimise learning environments.
To be considered for this role, Ideally, you will have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of domestic post-graduate experience
- Have a strong understanding of how to run a project
- Have experience working with clients
- Have some exposure with leading teams and have a passion for mentoring
- Fundamental to the role is an extensive background in education design
So what's in it for you? At its core, your new studio prides itself in being a family-friendly studio; through social events such as Archisoccer, and team family camping trips, this practice already sets its self apart and ensures its workplace is fun, social and home to real team players looking to deliver fantastic work.
Reference number: M17984Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.