DESIGN ARCHITECT - LUXURY RESIDENTIAL
- Curated, Glamorous Residences
- Take Ownership Over your Designs
- Leading Design Name, Highly Publicised Projects
Bring your ideas to the table. Lead and Innovate the design process.
An iconic design house in the truest sense. Our Client had featured in countless publications, won numerous awards, and is known throughout the industry for their inspirational design outcomes.
Acting as a 2iC to the Director, this position will oversee the running of projects not just from a design point of view, but a commercial aspect. Working in the front-end stages of luxurious residential projects, you will push innovation and collaborate with high-end Clientele. Working with multi-million $ budgets, you will be given the freedom to work on dream-worthy projects.
- Research and presentation for new project acquisition
- Attend Client meetings and develop Client briefs
- Create concept designs in line with requirements
- Management of the Design Team to meet project deliverables
We see the ideal designer being someone with a natural design eye, the portfolio consisting of highly resolved residential projects. You will have extensive exposure to management of project teams and resources.
- 10 + years Architecture Experience
- High-end single dwelling and apartment background
- Revit Experience
- Team and project management exposure
Have the freedom to express your design ideas with budgets that will allow for creativity!
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17537Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.