DESIGN ARCHITECTS / GRADUATES
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Focus your Energy on the Early Stages
- Join a well known and highly awarded team
- Stunning South Side offices
Focusing on high-quality, boutique residential developments, this studio has made a name for themselves in recent years.
Located within one of Melbourne's most iconic precincts, this studio has built their reputation in providing quality, liveable apartment developments. With the population now opting for more viable living arrangements, their tailored solutions are in high demand.
Working under the Design Director, you will join their heavy hitting front-end team. Working from initial Client brief you will have a hand across early stages of projects including:
- Concept design
- Feasibility studies
- Production of marketing images and visualisations
- Town planning applications
- Design development
- Selection and scheduling of finishes, products, and materials
Being heavily involved in early stages, you will have:
- An eye for innovating, functional, and liveable design
- Strong knowledge of apartment and residential developments
- Solid experience in Revit and Rhino
- Minimum 2 years' experience (the more the better though!)
We have a number of these roles available for talented candidates, so please get in touch to see what BT&P has on offer for you!
Reference number: M17836Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.