- Design/ Project Management Role
- Great Salary Package
- International Retail/ Hospitality Brand
We have just landed an amazing senior level opportunity to become a Design Manager for this Internationally recognised retail chain. You will be responsible for the design direction and construction of various new stores across Australia.
The right candidate will need to have a very minimum of 5 years experience (ideally within the retail sector), strong concept design skills, a proven track record of running and delivering projects and the ability to communicate well with stakeholders and consultants.
Other Attributes sought in a successful candidate:
A keen sense of Design and Style along with attention to detail.
- Strong, dynamic communicator and a collaborative style that values the input of team
- Strong construction knowledge
- Able to develop, communicate and successfully implement a management strategy to execute projects.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage deadlines
- A natural ability to think on your feet, strong initiative and upbeat attitude
- Open to regular travel, right across Australia
This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader and take that next step in your career. If you are an Architect or Interior Designer that is looking to get into Design or Project Management, then this could be made for you!
Reference number: S35509
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.