This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
- Unique Company, Technical BIM Consultancy
- Step Away from Documentation, Focus on the Model
- Exclusive to Bloomfield Tremayne
If BIM is your passion, and you see your career moving away from the traditional Architecture space, we have the perfect technical role for you!
Our Client is innovating the way the Architectural BIM environment operates. Taking charge of the technical BIM side of the modern day Architectural process, they are letting Architects be Architects, and leaving the model to the experts.
Offering REVIT technical, and model support to the Client, the role will be the key contact and face of the Company on site in Melbourne, duties will include:
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Assisting in the creation and development of corporate BIM standards
- Auditing project BIM models
- Assisting in modelling complex features in Revit
- Assisting with staff resourcing of BIM projects
- Creation and development of templates, families and BIM content, naming conventions, coding systems, annotation, scheduling, and tagging standards
- Enforcement of corporate BIM standards
- Providing intermediate Revit Architecture training to staff
- Researching future BIM development areas, including sustainable design, planning, 3D visualisation and rendering, and specification management
- Setup of new projects with Project Managers
- Research into specification management, modularization, digital prototyping & fabrication, mobile visualization, AR and computational design
We see this role suiting a highly competent BIM Technician who is seeking a focused career within the BIM realm.
Working closely with software engineers and experienced Digital Technology Coordinators, this role will see you achieving the most efficient, never been seen before best BIM practice.
If you're wanting to step away from documentation and focus on the technical BIM side of projects, apply today!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Stephanie Gleeson on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17070
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.