DIRECTOR - ARCHITECTURE
Other Jobs You Might Like
- Complex, Nationally Significant Blue Ribbon Project
- National Level Position, Equity Offering Available
- CBD Office, Hybrid Working Environment
This studio is an established global practice that provides architectural services across institutional, civic, rail, health and mixed-use-based developments. This firm has shaped Australia's skyline with an expanding portfolio of award-winning and landmark developments. This award-winning, highly acclaimed Architecture practice has landed one of Australia's largest projects. Consequently, they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architect to lead the project as a Project Director.
You will work closely with Global and National management teams to drive a significant public project and assist in expanding the Civic / Transport sector.
As such, you will be a results-driven individual possessing the following:
- Business Development and Client relations background
- Extensive experience in the Civic & Transport sector
- Exceptional and proven communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team and Project management abilities
- Upwards of 15 years of experience within the Architectural industry
- Architectural Registration
- Expertise in running projects with 500M + build values
This powerhouse offers clear progression pathways as they enter the Australasian market. From day one, you will partner with the world's top clientele within the transportation field. You will work in a world-class office environment, with flexible working arrangements available. Your team will consist of the most specialist architectural resources to support you as a leader.
A salary will be negotiated concerning the experience and skills you bring to the position, though it is anticipated up to 220,000 inclusive of superannuation plus profit share for those with expertise running large complex 500M+ projects.
Reference number: M18181Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.