This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
DIRECTOR - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Leadership & Business Development Role
- Vibrant & Collaborative Group
- Offices Across Australia
With offices in Europe and across Australia, our client's Architectural knowledge presents them with an opportunity to rewrite the language of public design with each new project.
Having expanded their presence to Australia several years ago, our client requires an experienced Business Development Manager. This role will assist the practice to acquire new business opportunities and develop relationships within the public sectors. This role explicitly seeks those within the education / institutional, commercial, science + technology, rail and health sectors.
This position is broadly based with territories covering the Australasia-Oceania areas, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Identifying and proposing new business opportunities
- Analysing, developing and negotiating market strategies, proposal writing
- Closing new business deals, including developing and negotiating contracts
- Annual Planning and Progress Tracking
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and opportunities via networking and market research
- Promoting the company brand inside and outside of current market sectors
- Practice Leadership
Key attributes include solid investigative and report writing skills and the ability to prepare detailed business plans, reports and proposals. You will also be required to analyse the market and company, which will include putting together SWOT analysis to develop strategic plans for future business.
You must be professional in your approach with exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Interstate travel is required for this role.
This is a rarely offered, enticing opportunity for professionals within the Architecture industry.
Reference number: M17332Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.