DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - ARCHITECTURE
- High Profile Architecture Practice $1B+ Project
- Based in the City Centre
- Permanent Position
Our client is leading a $1B plus major project with a large consultant group and they are seeking to appoint an experienced Document Controller with major project experience to join their Architectural team.
Working from their CBD studio, you will be fully dedicated to one of Melbourne's larger scale, high profile projects.
The ideal person will possess a minimum of 5+ years experience as a Document Controller with high level computer skills and experience using Aconex software.
It will be your responsibility to influence, support and encourage the team to deliver their work efficiently and effectively. It goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential and a positive, friendly, professional approach will ensure your success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release documentation, construction and design drawings to consultant groups
- Maintaining master document register of the latest drawings and a history of all drawing revisions and transmittals
- Assisting in the document/drawing review process
- Examining documents, such as drawings and specifications, to verify completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Posting changes to computerised and manual control records, releasing documents and notifying teams in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt data entry into Aconex
- Providing relevant reports as requested
A strong administrative background with high volume data entry experience will be key!
You must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
Direct experience within the Architecture or Construction Industry would be ideal but a proven background working on complex, large scale projects is essential.
To reflect your contribution to the success of the team, a competitive salary of up to $90,000 plus Superannuation is on offer for the right person.
This prominent project is expected to take several years to complete and offers a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills while working alongside key personnel in this well respected Architecture studio!
Reference number: M17711Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.