This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Inner Eastern Suburbs
- Administration & Sales Experience Required
- On the job training
Do you consider yourself a people person? Do you enjoy learning and teaching? Do you LOVE being organised?
A new position has just become available for a budding Document Controller to join this prestigious Melbourne Design and Construct practice. Working from their cutting stunning Inner Eastern studio, you will join one of Melbourne's most well regarded residential names!
Our client considers the ideal person will possess a minimum of 6 months experience as a Document Controller with high level computer skills, ideally including Aconex or iTWOcx software. A strong administrative background coupled with Customer Service or Sales experience will be key for this position. Direct experience within the Architecture and Construction Industry would be highly regarded.
From a personal perspective, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, organisational, time management and problem solving skills. Given the primary focus of your role is to provide document control and data entry support across the Architectural and Interior Design department.
It is your responsibility to influence, support and encourage the team to deliver their work efficiently and effectively. It goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential and a positive, friendly, professional approach will be the key to your success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release documentation, construction and design drawings to consultants groups
- Maintaining master document register of the latest drawings and a history of all drawing revisions and transmittal's
- Introducing new procedures and protocols for document control
- Training up staff on document control methods
- Examining documents, such as drawings and specifications, to verify completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Posting changes to computerised and manual control records, releasing documents and notifying teams in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt data entry into document control software
- Providing relevant reports as requested
In return, you will receive formal software training on iTWOcx, Aconex or similar. Moving forward, there is MASSIVE career growth within this builder.
There's no doubt you'll be excited about this company. Long term, permanent position with an anticipated salary package of $50,000 - $58,000 per annum for the person with the necessary skills and personality to excel in this role.
Reference number: M16490
Please Note: Our offices will be closed from Friday 22nd December 2017 and will reopen Monday 8th January 2018. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.