This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- High Profile Architecture Practice + $1B + Project
- Permanent Position, City based studio
- Strong Organisation Skills, and Aconex Skills a Must
A new position has just become available for a Document Controller with major project experience to join the Architects leading a $1B plus major project with a large consultant group. Working from their CBD studio, you will be fully dedicated to one of Melbourne's larger scale projects.
Our client considers the ideal person will possess a minimum of 5 + years experience as a Document Controller with high level computer skills, ideally including Aconex software. A strong administrative background with high volume data entry experience will be key for this position.
Direct experience within the Architecture or Construction Industry essential.
From a personal perspective, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
It is your responsibility to influence, support and encourage the team to deliver their work efficiently and effectively. It goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential and a positive, friendly, professional approach will be the key to your success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release documentation, construction and design drawings to consultants groups
- Maintaining master document register of the latest drawings and a history of all drawing revisions and transmittals
- Assisting in the document/drawing review process
- Examining documents, such as drawings and specifications, to verify completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Posting changes to computerised and manual control records, releasing documents and notifying teams in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt data entry into Aconex
- Providing relevant reports as requested
This role will see you working closely with key staff who you will be assisting in the smooth sailing of a busy Architecture studio working on a high profile Melbourne project in excess of $1B in scale.
Reference number: M18004Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.