This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- High Profile Project & Company
- Long term position until 2019
- Strong Aconex Skills Required
A new position has just become available for a Document Controller to join this prestigious firm.
Our client considers the ideal person will possess a minimum of 3 + years experience as a Document Control Clerk or similar with high level computer skills, including Aconex software. A strong administrative background with high volume data entry experience will be inherent for this position.
Direct experience within the Architecture and Construction Industry would be highly regarded.
From a personal perspective, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, organisational, time management and problem solving skills. Given the primary focus of your role is to provide document control and data entry support across the Architectural and Interior Design department.
It is your responsibility to influence, support and encourage the team to deliver their work efficiently and effectively. A tricky balance at times, when you're dealing with such a broad range of people from management and all staff, subcontractors and suppliers. It goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential and a positive, friendly, professional approach will be the key to your success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release documentation, drawings and engineering documents to consultants and other Design firms
- Maintaining master document register of the latest drawings and a history of all drawing revisions and transmittals
- Assisting in the document/drawing review process
- Examining documents, such as drawings and specifications, to verify completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Posting changes to computerised and manual control records, releasing documents and notifying teams in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt data entry into Aconex
- Providing relevant reports as requested
This role will see you working closely with the Interior Design Director, who you will be assisting in the smooth sailing of a MAJOR project.
There's no doubt you'll be excited about this company. Long term, permanent position with an anticipated salary package of $50,000 - $70,000 per annum for the person with the necessary skills and personality to excel in this role.
Please note: This is a long-term role, relocation to Sydney may be required in early 2016.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.