- Work in the heart of the city with one of Australia's best studios
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration with industry leading incentives
- Progressive Design focused studio, ArchiCAD environment
Our client is a national architecture studio with over 20 years of award-winning work. Their core capabilities range from single dwellings, townhouses, apartments, hotels and commercial projects. They build turnkey projects for some of Australia's leading developers and are known for being one of Australia's best architecture studio
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven drafting Manager/team leader to lead their Medium Density Projects/housing team. This role will report to the director of housing and work closely with the senior leadership team across the business.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and supporting the Drafting Team to produce all drawings and plans while ensuring the team meeta the set quality and time targets. You will also develop, train and performance manage your team while ensuring all drawings are completed with accuracy to reflect client requirements. With this being a leadership role you will engage with key internal and external stakeholders proactively, and maintain strong, open channels of communication.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience managing a Drafting team
- Drafting experience, strong preference for Medium Density or Projects within the production drafting residential building industry
- Proven experience using ArchiCAD
- Be able to lead/manage people and teams
- Come from a Production Drafting background
- Experience with documentation of Concept designs and Town Planning drawings
- A strong understanding of the residential home building and construction process
- Exposure and competent use of Building Codes and legislations. Ie. BCA & Rescode
- The ability to communicate professionally, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Implement a high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- Have the desire for creating and implementing continuous improvement ideas for business processes
There's no such thing as a boring day in this studio! You'll find yourself working on new projects that are both challenging and rewarding. The successful candidate will use their current understanding of design to deliver amazing projects. They know how to get things done effectively without wasting time getting lost along process lines too long learned by other studios out there.
This is a great role for someone who can hit the ground running and doesn't want daily oversight; somebody with initiative. Plus with perks such as:
- Team lunches once a month in the office
- Summer after work social activities
- Flexible work environment, Hybrid environment culture was implemented prior to Covid-19
- A strong workplace and community culture
This is a chance to work with an award winning studio and lead an amazing team. If you're someone who can do it all, this might be just what you've been looking for!
Reference number: M18173Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.