- Competitive remuneration
- Great office location and WFH flexibility
- Supportive team environment
Our client is a nationally recognised brand with an award-winning product range, with offices a stone throw away from the CBD they are looking for to bring on board a new draftsperson to their ever-growing business.
While Reporting to a Team Leader, the ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for the coordination of supporting documentation; in addition to that, they will also be looking after the documentation and delivery of working drawings for client jobs.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working drawings including relevant construction details as programmed
- Prioritising and delivery of conflicting deadlines and deliverables
- Correction of errors and housing improvements as directed
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Quality control
To be considered for this role, you must have a demonstrated ability in the following skills and attributes:
- Proven ArchiCAD experience
- Read and interpret architectural and engineering working drawings, soil reports and specifications
- Good understanding of construction methods and building regulations
- Strong attention to detail along with good organisation and time management skills
- High level of communication skills both oral and written
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a dynamic, progressive role, then Apply today
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17564Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.