This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
EA/ ACCOUNTS & OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Fabulously diverse role within admin, accounts and operations
- Stunning easy access spacious offices
- Highly regarded Architectural studio
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, switched on individual to join a successful Architectural studio based in beautiful offices in Sydney's inner eastern suburbs.
An incredibly multi faceted, pivotal position within the organisation, our Client seeks someone to work across an Accounts and Operations and Executive Assistant role - with duties that include (but are certainly not limited to!):
Executive Assistant duties:
Support and management of Managing Directors travel, diary, filing, document control.
Liaison with Clients.
Assist with publicity, marketing submissions.
Co-ordinate corporate events and staff conferences.
Accounts and Operations duties:
Work as part of the Management team - assisting in development and implementation of organisational strategies.
Manage staff expenses, review and process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Oversee payroll process in addition ensuring all records both accounting and legal are maintained.
- Manage Total Synergy database including adding of projects, updating financials, syncing of invoices with Xero.
- Assist Practice Manager with maintenance and implementation of HR and office policies.
- Take a leading role in streamlining existing and new office systems in consultation with relevant staff.
This is only a small sample of what this exciting position has to offer, working with an incredible office, essential will be proven experience in all of the above and more, in addition to a fantastic go-getting attitude that will see you making this role your own and truly engaging in the business at all levels. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, professional polish and a high attention to detail and time management are also a must!
This is a role that will see you balancing your accounting and financial acumen with your administrative and management prowess, ideally you will have worked within the design sector or similar, but what it will all truly come down to is not only the experience but also the individual being the perfect fit for the long term.
If you are ticking all the boxes of this role in the first instance and are intrigued, apply today!
Reference number: S35562
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.