This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE
- Collaborative Team, Iconic Director
- Multi-faceted Role, Range of Responsibilities
- High-end Design Environment
One-of-a-kind position! work within the design industry and ensure the smooth running of this Iconic Director's day! Our Client is a high-end architecture firm, located on the city fringe in breathtaking offices, they are looking to appoint a skillful Personal or Executive Assistant to join the team.
Managing this Iconic Director you will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of day-to-day duties, along with extensive diary management to ensure the practice is managed in the most efficient way possible.
Given the deadline driven nature of the architecture industry, you will be an organised and methodical operator, with the ability to manage and coordinate workflows to ensure optimal use of the Directors time.
Encompassing both high-end personal assistant, and general office management duties, your day will consist of:
- High-end administrative assistance and diary management to Design Director
- Administrative assistance to other Directors
- Travel management for Directors
- Management of administration staff
- Management of Continuing Professional Development Program
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
- Building maintenance and leasing management
- Liaison with key project Stakeholders in lieu of Design Director
- Organisation and coordination of internal and external meetings and events
Given the complex, hands-on nature of this position, and the uniqueness of the Architecture industry - we see the successful applicant as someone with upward of 8 years of EA or PA experience within the design field.
This role offers a unique, and diverse opportunity to take charge and deliver comprehensive assistance to an industry leader!
Reference number: M16055
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners have been servicing the Australian Architectural and Interior Design markets for over 30 years. As a result we are uniquely placed to support our candidates within these markets with superior advice and service.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.