- Architecture Studio located in Stunning Offices
- Multi-faceted role, Assisting Directors
- Prahran location, close to cafes, bars & PT
One-of-a-kind position! Work within the design industry and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations for the Directors. Our Client is a high-end architecture firm, located on the city fringe in breathtaking offices, they are looking to appoint a skillful Personal or Executive Assistant to join the team.
Managing 2 busy Directors you will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of day-to-day duties, along with extensive diary management to ensure the practice is managed in the most efficient way possible.
Given the deadline driven nature of the architecture industry, you will be an organised and methodical operator, with the ability to manage and coordinate workflows to ensure optimal use of the Directors time.
Encompassing both high-end personal assistant, and general office management duties, your day will consist of:
- High-end administrative assistance and diary management to Directors
- Travel management for Directors (once the borders re-open!)
- Management of administration staff
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
- Building maintenance and leasing management
- Liaison with key project Stakeholders and Clients in lieu of the Director
- Organisation and coordination of internal and external meetings and events
Given the complex, hands-on nature of this position, and the uniqueness of the Architecture industry - we see the successful applicant as someone with upward of 8 years of EA or PA experience within the design field. With the perfect applicant also having experience on the Adobe CC (Particularly InDesign).
No two days will ever be the same, this executive role is vital in the growth of this creative studio.
Reference number: M17939Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.