EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE
- 2iC role, Strong Registration Pathway
- Reputable Design Firm, Residential & Hotel Projects
- Stunning warehouse offices in Northern Fringe Location
Quality design, fantastic office culture, amazing career progression..
Located in an amazing converted warehouse, this studio is well known for residential projects featuring luxury amenities and finishes. Their focus on livability has ensured they are thriving on the apartment front.
Working closely with Associates and Project Architects, you will lead projects under guidance. Getting all-round exposure you will work across all project stages from design through project hand-over.
- Attending Client briefing and design meetings
- Concept design alongside Directors
- Working with Consultants and Suppliers for design development and coordination
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Contract administration alongside Project Architect
As an experienced Architectural Graduate, this is a sure fire progression to registration. You will have 3-4 years post-grad experience, a background in residential projects (apartments preferred), and excellent communication skills. ArchiCAD is preferred.
Take a step in the right direction, and work toward your career goals.
Reference number: M17770Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.