This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- New Year, New You
- Fantastic Studio - outer CBD location
- Excellent Working Conditions
A fantastic, long-term 'career role' has opened up for a technically minded Graduate Architect for a highly regarded multi-residential focused Architectural studio.
With a strong track record in quality design lead projects, our client is keen to onboard a Graduate Architect with upwards of 2+ years of local experience to play an integral role in the construction documentation stages of projects.
ArchiCAD knowledge and proficiency are key as this role will form an essential part of the documentation team, delivering inspirational, design-focused medium density residential projects.
To be considered for this role, you'll ideally have:
- Experience in medium density residential architecture, ideally town-houses and apartments
- Extensive experience in the construction documentation phase
- Ability to confidently coordinate with various consultants
- Advanced working knowledge of ArchiCAD (essential!)
- Ability to work on several projects both independently and within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Great workplace culture
- Work on international award-winning projects
- Great office fit-out
- Amazing work-life balance
- Mentoring and development
- Plus that new job feeling!
Renumeration is subject to experience! ($59,000 - $69,000 + Superannuation)
This role is looking for someone to start ASAP, so it?s a perfect opportunity for those wanting to jump into 2020.
Reference number: M17462Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.