Other Jobs You Might Like
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Exciting Sporting Complex Projects
- Based in the Eastern Suburbs
- Supportive, Friendly Team
This emerging practice is going from strength to strength and has just won another project! As a result, they're keen to further expand their team to include a capable Graduate Architect.
Working alongside the Director and a Project Architect, you will be charged with assisting to develop and document a number of sporting facilities.
You will need to possess:
- 3+ years practical experience
- Solid ArchiCAD skills with recent modelling experience
- Proven documentation capabilities and ability to assist the Project Architect
- Strong graphic presentation skills using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Good communication skills
- Positive and cheerful nature
From a personal perspective, a genuine interest in sports would suit the culture of this firm, as the Directors have many years of architectural experience in the sports and recreational realm. So, if contributing to the success of your favourite team gets your adrenaline pumping, this is your chance to create and deliver cutting edge, fit for purpose training environments and demonstrate your support!
You'll be given the opportunity to further develop your all-round involvement on projects and you'll feel appreciated and connected to the broader community as you do. Supporting their staff personally and professionally is important to these Directors.
A fantastic permanent position with salary expectations in the range of $60,000 - $65,000 plus Superannuation.
Take satisfaction in knowing your work will be used by the elite sportspeople you admire. Join a team that feels like family!
Reference number: M17683Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.