GRADUATE HEALTH PLANNER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Architectural role for critical saving living facilities.
- Stakeholder engagement, space planning and design
- Market leading employee perks, hybrid WFH environment
Do you want to change the world? We all know not all heroes wear capes and we are giving you an opportunity to become a hero. A chance to take your Architectural career to the next level while changing the world and saving lives.
Our client isn't in the world of ego and pride, they are in the world of making the world into a better place. This global studio prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation. Their ethos is what's the point of designing something that's going to be knocked down by the next generation? Why not design something that not only helps today's generation but also generations to come?
Through working in health, research, public spaces, education and various other typologies this studio is not only solving today's problems but ensuring we have a future here and beyond.
This role calls for someone from either an architectural or interior design background with a passion for health. A passionate individual who will be given the skills and mentored to become a health planner. You will be supported by a motivated and passionate health team from concept design through completion on critical health infrastructure projects.
Your day to day will see you:
- Conducting User Group Meetings (Stakeholders who have an interest in the new development such as Nurses, Doctors, Specialist Services, Operations staff)
- Responding to Client briefs
- Ensuring compliance with Australasian Health Facility Guidelines and other relevant standards
- Creation of Room Data Sheets
- Coordination of services
- Stakeholder liaison and management
To be eligible for this role, you will ideally have the following
- Be an experienced architect or interior designer
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working within the industry
- Have at least 12 months of experience working on Revit
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, you will have some understanding of Australian health Facilities guidelines, or have the willingness to learn all about health planning
So, what do you get for joining a team of heroes? Unfortunately, the batmobile is out of service, but you still get the following perks.
- Profit-share bonuses (yes, this is real)
- Company paid parental leave to primary and secondary care givers; this is in addition to standard entitlements
- Flexible work arrangements, meaning you can start saving the world early in the day, and be home for school pick up
- Generous Financial planning benefits, this studio has partnered up with a market leading financial planning service. They offer free, independent financial planning advice. Additionally, this studio offers all employees Illness and Injury insurance which will cover up to 75% of your salary if you are unable to work for over 30 days, this will be paid for up to two years.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), sometimes things get rough and the last 2 years haven't made it easy that's why for the last 10 years this studio has offered all its team members and eligible family members access to free confidential short-term counselling services
- Various training subscriptions and cash bonuses for completing additional training
The world needs more people like you, developing better hospitals, better schools, better research facilities, better everything. You will be supported by a team that's eager to give you skills, guidance and mentorship along your journey into becoming one of these critical thinkers within our field!
Reference number: M18012Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.