This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
GRADUATE INTERIOR DESIGNER - VECTORWORKS
- Unique & Unbelievable Opportunity
- Exciting Retail & Visual Merchandising Projects
- Innovative Environment
Our client is seeking a Graduate Interior Designer with a Retail or Visual Merchandising focus to start immediately on a 3-4 month contract basis. This is a RARE opportunity to work with a truly unique company, an opportunity not to be missed!
This position will see you working alongside the Design Director in a key role that will be responsible for developing models in Vectorworks. This means proven Vectorworks experience is a MUST!
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Strong proven Vectorworks skills
- Demonstrated experience in an Mac environment
- Knowledge of trades, suppliers and manufacturers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to be part of a fun and successful team!
Past experience in the Interior Design and Visual Merchandising industry would be highly beneficial!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Stephanie Gleeson on 03 9349 1055.
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.