GRADUATE OF ARCHITECTURE
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Positive, Collaborative Environment
- Pathway to Registration
- Quality Designs
An outstanding opportunity to join a relaxed design studio and a team who are passionate about design and the impact that quality architecture can have on people and the environment.
We are currently seeking a bright and ambitious Graduate Architect with experience across boutique residential and multi-residential projects.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years local postgraduate experience
- Advanced Revit proficiency
- SketchUp and other presentation and graphic design skills highly regarded
- Sound design development and documentation experience
- Developed knowledge of building construction codes and regulations
- Initiative and a desire to work across various projects stages
- Team player with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Genuine passion for architecture and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This permanent position will focus on producing Revit documentation across a variety of projects but your responsibilities will also include graphic presentation work and liaison with consultants.
Comprehensive training and development opportunities exist within to assist in the pathway to registration.
If you're an energetic communicator open to new and exciting challenges, we want to hear from you!
Reference number: M17942Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.