This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
HEALTH PLANNER / ARCHITECT
- Specialise in your career
- Work within a complex and challenging sector
- Growing National Firm, Amazing Culture
Drive forward momentum in your career, specialise in a sector that cares for people.
This nationally-known Architecture Firm has solidified its reputation in the health-spere, currently working on and delivering a range of private and public healthcare projects. Hospitals aside, their breadth of projects spans anything that benefits the community.
Joining the studios specialist Health Team, this role calls for an Architect with strong exposure in the health planning sphere. Your involvement will span concept design, health planning and delivery stages of complex projects and would see your skills and talent well utilised and with potential to take a further step in your career based on your expertise.
The day-to-day will consist of
- Conducting User Group Meetings and responding to Client briefs
- Ensuring compliance with AHFG and other relevant standards
- Creation of Room Data Sheets
- Coordination of complex services
- Stakeholder liaison and management
This ideal applicant will be an experienced Architect with solid Health experience; we would like to see the following in your background:
- 8-10 Years Experience (preferred, not essential)
- Exposure to Health Planning elements of hospital development
- Revit capabilities
- Australian Health Facilities Guideline knowledg
- dRofus experience (preferred, not essential)
On offer is the chance to gain further exposure and specialise your career in the direction Health Facilities Planning, and the ability to truly make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17590
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.