- Join a team of People and Culture Superstars
- Global Architecture studio with STUNNING Offices
- Get Involved with the Studio and Grow Cultural Initiatives
If you love working within unique environments, and thrive within a team, this role is one to loook at.
Located in stunning offices on the cusp of the CBD, this global Architecture studio has long had a reputation for the standard of their work, and the people who produce it. They are currently undergoing a stage of organic growth, and as such are seeking a motivated and personable HR Assistant to join the People and Culture Team.
Joining the specialty team of 3, you will work with the HR Manager and another Assistant to ensure smooth running of all personnel functions including:
- Payroll administration
- Supporting HR Manager in processes across the employee lifespan
- Coordination of professional development
- Involvement in performance reviews
- Creating and updating personnel contracts
- Researching team building and development opportunities
Your bright personality will shine in this position, the ideal applicant will have:
- Experience within an architecture or construction environment
- Exposure to HR processes in a large (100+) studio
- Familiarity with payroll functions
- Can-do, self starting attitude
Reference number: M17747Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.