This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Trendy Architecture Studio
- Work with Directors to Implement HR Strategies
- Head up People & Culture Initiatives
Located in a prime south side location with absolutely stunning converted heritage offices, this Studio has grown massively in the past 5 years. As art of their continual growth dtrategy, they are seeking to bring on board a HR all-rounder to work with the Directors on a number of strategic, operational and cultural initiatives to ensure they continue to grow as a healthy and happy business.
Getting involved across all HR functions you will be responsible for:
- HR Administration including Payroll assistance, Maintenance of Employee records, scheduling meetings and interviews
- Organisation and coordination of Staff training sessions and seminars
- Recruitment processes including identifying potential candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts
- HR related enquiries and requests
- Assisting with performance management procedures
This well rounded role will best suit someone with:
- A Bachelor in Human Resources or similar
- 2 Years of experience within a HR role
- Knowledge of relevant Labour Laws and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Previous exposure to payroll processes
This well-rounded role will see you join an extremely trendy design office and offer exposure to a variety of HR processes.
Reference number: M180934
Please note: Our offices will be closed from 23rd December 2021 and will reopen Monday 10th January 2022Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.