This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading National Architecture Studio
- Newly Created Role, Make it Your Own
- Stunning Converted Warehouse Offices
Stepping in to this newly created role, you will head up the management and implementation of HR Strategies across their Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth offices.
Making the role your own, you will be free to implement strategies alongside Directors to ensure consistency and continuity across all HR practiced within the business. A broad reaching role, this position will encompass:
- Development and implementation of HR strategies
- Management of HR calendar including performance and remuneration reviews
- Coordination of recruitment processes internally & with recruitment agencies
- Management and development of benefits and perks for Staff members
- Coordinate Talent Management and Planning alongside Directors
- Investigation into office greivances, ensuring timely and fair resolutions
- Issuance and management of employment contracts, agreements, and relevant correspondence
- Resource plannng alongside Directors and Associates
Being quite involved in both Talent and Resourcing functions within an Architectural studio, there is a preference for someone with long-standing experience within the Design or Construction industry, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Empathetic, but assertive personality
- Exposure to development and implementation of HR strategies across multi-state office environments
- Strong tendancy toward an innovative approach
- Knowledge of design and construction process
Working directly among the Senior Management Team, you will play an important role in the future expansion and strategies across this already leading Studio.
Reference number: M18007Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.