- Permanent Role
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Leader National Architectural Practice
We are currently working on a very exciting strategic Human Resources role for one our leading clients. We are representing a national Architectural and Design company who are looking for an experienced HR professional to join their growing Sydney office.
The idea of this role is to effectively and collaboratively manage the human resources and to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction. Driving a positive and collaborative team culture are a key focus for this role.
Based in Sydney this position will work closely with and support of the NSW and QLD studios. In addition to this on particular projects and responsibilities there will be a national focus. The role has the following responsibilities:
- End to end recruitment including contract preparation
- Interpret and administer applicable Awards. Ensure applied correctly.
- Resource planning
- Identify, track and manage particular training and development needs for employees
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures
- Support annual salary review process and administration
- Assist with the management and overseeing of the performance management review process
- Coach and support the Management team with employee performance management- coaching, counselling, terminations
- Deal with and resolve employee complaints, grievances and disputes
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and vibrant studio that is part of a growing organisation. The company is blessed with a positive working culture and an excellent reputation within the industry.
If you are looking for a role that has genuine opportunity to grow and also impact the growth of an organisation then contact us today.
Salary range for this role is in the region of $115k to $135k plus super.
For more information, please contact Jamie Keay on 9233 4445 or [email protected]
Reference number: S36015
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.