INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER - INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO
- Iconic Interior Design Name
- Highly Customised Residential Projects
- Focus on Quality Materials, Joinery and Fixtures
Get creative and bring the Clients vision to life. This design role will design and develop highly customised furnishing, joinery, and fixtures alongside an iconic leader in Interior Design.
Known throughout the industry for highly resolved and polished interiors with a strong artisting influence, this studio is looking to take it up a notch. Working alongside the Director to develop custom furnishing and fixtured you will be given the creative freedom to bring to life the design vision.
You will be involved in:
- Conceptualising and realising custom furnishings, fixtures, and fittings alongside Directors
- Development of designs including prototyping and documentation
- Liaison and negotiation with Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Overseeing delivery and installation on site
This role is guaranteed to offer tou the creative freedom, and big budgets you crave. Given the quality this studio produces, we would like to see applications from those with:
- 6+ Years' Experience in Industrial, Product of Furniture Design
- An understanding of high-quality Furniture, Interior Design and joinery
- Strong Supplier and Manufacturer relationship building skills
- A sophisicated and refined design eye
The opportunity to showcase your work with one of Australia's most highly regarded Designers doesn't come around often, apply today!
Reference number: M18209Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.