This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work Life Balance, No Crazy Overtime
- Small, Amazing Team in a Bright, Vibrant Space
- Friendly, Supportive Directors - Wanting the Right Person!
Specialising in interior and exterior design, furnishing and styling, this small design studio has so much to offer someone who is genuinely wanting to join a passionate, talented team. The "fit" is just as important to them as it is to you!
- 5 years experience as an Interior Architect or Interior Designer
- Proven background creating design and documentation packages
- Exposure across quality residential, retirement and commercial spaces
- Project delivery focused with solid coordination skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- All-round expertise with an ability to work independently
- High proficiency using AutoCAD
From a personal perspective, a natural flare for design is essential to ensure you can deliver a fresh approach to the beautiful portfolio of contemporary projects they deliver.
This role could also suit an Architect who thoroughly enjoys interiors and loves blending the two elements within a building.
You'll get the chance to express your creative freedom and they'll benefit from your warm and engaging personality.
This friendly studio takes great pride in the projects they deliver and always putting the client first and they value sharing a laugh together at the end of each week!
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary on offer for the right person with the right skills.
If you're an experienced Interior Architect or Designer who can work with minimal supervision across residential and commercial projects, apply now!
Reference number: M17827Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.