This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Creative Freedom, Gorgeous Portfolio
- Permanent Position, Northern CBD Fringe
- Small, Funky Team - Looking for the Right Person!
Are you an experienced Interior Architect or Designer who can work with minimal supervision?
Can you demonstrate your natural design flair across residential and commercial projects?
Specialising in interior and exterior design, furnishing and styling, this small design studio has so much to offer someone who is genuinely wanting to join a passionate, talented team. The "fit" is just as important to them as it is to you!
Essential skills include:
- 5 years experience as an Interior Architect or Interior Designer
- Proven background creating design and documentation packages
- Exposure across quality residential, retirement and commercial spaces
- Project delivery focused with solid coordination skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- All-round expertise with an ability to work independently
- High proficiency using AutoCAD
This role could also suit an Architect who thoroughly enjoys interiors and loves blending the two elements within a building.
From a personal perspective, a natural flare for design is essential to ensure you can deliver a fresh approach to the beautiful portfolio of contemporary projects they deliver.
You'll get the chance to express your creative freedom and they'll benefit from your warm and engaging personality. This friendly studio takes great pride in the projects they deliver and they value sharing a laugh together at the end of each week.
If you have the right level of experience and you pride yourself on always putting the client first, apply now!
Reference number: M17827Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.