This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
INTERIOR DESIGN LEAD
- The competitive rate for a long term contract minimum of 2 years
- Start ASAP
- Inner-city location right next to downtown mars because this role if out of the world
*** HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL***
Our client is looking to bring a highly skilled and highly talented interior design lead into their ever grown practice to assist in designing a top-secret, James Bond villain esc project.
This interior design lead would be assisting in the design and delivery of various projects from luxury resorts to bespoke single residential builds. In your day to day, you will liaise with clients and consultants and essentially be a 2IC do the director while overseeing the practice's interiors arm.
To be successful for the role, you must have a minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience, primarily working as a highly-skilled international spy who is well versed in Revit and has experience working on hotels, apartments and single luxury residential projects.
Should you wish to apply, you must be equipped skills with the following:
- At least 5 years post-graduate Revit experience
- Experience liaising with clients and consultants
- Leading projects through concept
- Be able to ensure design intent is maintained into the end
- Be able to design and document in Revit.
Aside from spending works days by the beach, and flying around in private helicopters, the ideal candidate must have be happy with working flexibly with a couple of days at home and site visits to luxury hotels and resorts. They must also be okay with having an awesome boss who is looking to continue growing his practice.
Reference number: M17665Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.