This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
INTERIOR DESIGN LEADER
- Family owned business with over 20 years in the industry
- Start ASAP
- CBD location with great views
Our client is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years in the industry. They are looking to bring a highly skilled and highly talented interior design lead into their ever grown practice to work on designing bespoke commercial work place projects.
This interior design lead would be assisting in the design and delivery of various work place projects. In your day to day, you will liaise with clients and consultants and essentially be the face of the interior design team.
Should you wish to apply, you must be equipped skills with the following:
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience
- Have a passion for workplace projects
- Experience liaising with clients and consultants
- Leading projects through concept
- Be able to ensure design intent is maintained into the end
- Be able to design and deliver projects
Aside from previous work paid trips to Milan and Germany, not to forget Hawaii, this studio is the epitome of what you see is what you get. Humble since day one and thriving in 2021
Reference number: M17744Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.