INTERIOR DESIGN TECHNICIAN - REVIT
Other Jobs You Might Like
- Growth and Leadership Opportunities
- Friendly & Collaborative Culture
- Huge design name
Our client is an Australian Design Icon with studios across Australia. Their reputation, stemming well over three decades has seen this firm become integral in the Australian design scene.
This firm operates under the principle of always providing innovative solutions to complex problems, seeking to align the commercial insights of their client with creative expression through a collaborative and interactive partnership.
We are working closely with them to find a key person to work in their Interiors team who has a focus on Interior Documentation and will work closely with their highly talented designers. You will have a solid technical foundation, strong joinery knowledge and enjoy working on high end design across a range of projects that is always changing and never the same.
If you are someone that has a real passion for quality and diversity of design intent and thrives in a collaborative environment, then this is the role for you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a commercial interior design studio
- A good track record in a Revit environment
- Ability to contribute to all project phases
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and manage projects effectively over time
For the right person this role offers the opportunity for growth, outstanding remuneration, career development and a fantastic culture to be a part of.
Reference number: M18070Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.