This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Close to home: South East Location
- Take Ownership for the Interiors Division
- Work in an All-Round Capacity
Our client is an established Architectural studio who specialise in boutique residential projects. This is an excellent and rarely seen position offering scope and responsibility for the right person.
Due to an increase in workflow, our client is looking to recruit an Interior Designer for the long term.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept design
- Client management
- Material + Colours Selection
- FF&E + Scheduling
- Overall technical delivery of projects - (Revit & AutoCAD skills are a must!)
As such, you will need excellent design skills, strong knowledge of suppliers, great communication skills and the ability to not only work in a team, but drive interiors projects as the sole interior designer of the boutique practice.
This role will suit a talented, pragmatic, motivated go-getter with the following experience and qualities:
- An Interior Designer with upwards of 3 years experience in the field and proven ties to the Australian design industry
- The confidence and proven ability drive projects across luxury residential (80%) and commercial projects (20%)
- A creative flair that sets you apart from the rest!!!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Bruce Whetters on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17219
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.