This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Retail, commercial developments and Boutique houses
- Close to public transport - city fringe location
- Laid back environment, excellent staff retention
Our client is a well-respected practice whose portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of projects including retail, commercial developments and boutique houses locally. Their office is close to public transport and appreciates the importance of a good work/life balance.
Currently they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented AUTOCAD Interior designers to join their design office to work on a range of projects.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills & qualities at a bare minimum:
- 5 years of local Interior design experience
- First-rate hands-on skills in AutoCAD
- A thorough understanding of design
- A solid level of technical & construction knowledge
- A stable, long-term employment background
This is a great position, which will see you working in an independent role within an acclaimed design office offering exposure to a broad variety of outstanding projects, and the chance to propel your career forward!
Reference number: M17438Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.