- Interesting University focused Projects
- Maternity Leave, 12 month contract
- New & emerging practice
An emerging practice with tight bonds to a major University, this practice has a solid pipeline of minor and major projects in the range of $100k - $2m. With their lead designer going on mat leave in January, they are looking to appoint a holistic Interior Designer to join their team and oversee projects on a 12 month contract.
Looking after important projects to this firm, this role will be seen as a key part of the overall structure of the business.
- Leading and overseeing interior design projects
- Client briefing and liaison
- Concept design an design development
- Coordination with services and consultants
- Tender and construction documentation
- Management of project budgets and deadlines
- All-round designer, 6+ years exp
- Experience in Educational projects (Tertiary preferred)
- AutoCAD proficient (Revit a bonus)
- Coordination and communication skills
This 12 month contract offers the chance to work on some fantastic projects with a friendly, emerging team. With the added bonus of learning Revit in the new year.
Reference number: M17613Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.