- Top Melbourne Design House, Iconic Director
- Design the next award winning residence or 'it' brunch spot
- Have input from inception to completion
All-round Design role, work on a mix of Apartments, Single Dwellings, and Hospitality
Frequently awarded and publicised, their designs have long been the standard for the latest trends. With projects across residential and hospitality kicking off for 2021, they are in a phase of expansion. As such they are looking to appoint a talented Interior Designer who has a strong eye for merging aesthetics with functionality.
Joining this team, you will work in collaboration to design, develop and document quality outcomes
- Collaboration with Clients, Consultants, and the Design Team to workshop design outcomes
- Selection of fittings, finishes, furniture, and equipment
- Production of documentation including elevations, floor plans, and joinery detailing
- Liaison and coordination with suppliers and manufacturers
You will have a talent for creating trend-setting spaces, believe in form meeting function, and have strong attention to detail.
- 5+ Years Experience
- AutoCAD abilities
- Background in Hospitality and Residential
- Exposure across all project stages
Be a part of the next hot-spot, win awards for your designs, and work with an iconic Director
Reference number: M17640Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.