This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Up and coming Collingwood design studio
- On-trend commercial workplace projects
- Vibrant & social culture
Develop your career, and grow with an emerging design studio.
Up-front and honest design is the name of the game for this studio. Their honest, holistic approach has seen their practice grow throughout the pandemic with their loyal Clients having sured up continuing success throughout this year. With the pipeline running hot, they are keen to appoint an Interior Designer to work on some seriously amazing commercial projects.
Collaborating within the team you will develop design from concept through to delivery on site. Express and develop your own design ideas, and realise them on site, you will be granted the opportunity to think creatively to ensure the best solutions for all Client briefs.
- Collaborate with a tight-knit team in design workshops, and initiate creative thinking
- Plan, develop, and execute concept design
- Produce quality drawing and documentation packages in Revit
- Make selections on fixtures, finishes, and furnishings
This all-round role required an autonomous and creative Interior Designer who has a finger on the pulse of the latest trends in office design.
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong portfolio in office/hospitality/retail
- A keen eye for FF&E
- Revit experience a MUST
Be a part of the first stages of this studio, develop your career alongside an emerging name.
Reference number: M17735Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.