- Commercial Focused Interior Designer
- Clean, Contemporary, Modern Designs
- Mid-Size Interior Design Studio, Inner City
This is a superb opportunity for a Mid-Level or Senior Interior Designer to join a well-respected interior design firm based in the lovely inner city suburbs of Melbourne.
Consulting to a wide selection of corporate clientele, this group combines experience, pragmatism and creativity into each of their workplace projects. Their projects are clean, modern and not only design-focused and forward thinking, but functional.
This will be an all-round role and perfectly suited to an Interior Designer with 6-8 years' experience.
Essential skills include:
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Upwards of 6 years' experience in the Australian market
- Significant experience across commercial fitouts
- Experience working closely with stakeholders and clients
- Strong technical joinery documentation track record
- Solid and accurate using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Ability to demonstrate a strong network within the industry
The excellent current market conditions and your experience will determine your salary.
As a workplace, this studio values their employees and provide a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you're truly committed to providing beautiful and workable environments, our client will be keen to meet, so apply now!
Reference number: M17783Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.