- Permanent Position
- Rewarding, All-Round Role
- Leading Practice, CBD Location
This firm is keen to appoint a mid-level Interior Designer to work on the design process across larger scale workplace and multi residential projects.
Our client is a multi-national, award winning firm that has been noted for their creative and contemporary projects across all sectors focusing on strong design.
Working closely with the Design Director in early concept stages, you'll have the opportunity to express your creative input and contribute to all project phases from space planning through to design development, documentation and onsite contract administration.
In order to do this successfully, the following skills and experience are sought:
- 5 years of post-graduate experience
- All-rounder with the ability to work autonomously
- Revit proficiency
- Large scale, corporate experience
- Strong design sensibilities and proven interior documentation skills
- Sound construction and joinery detailing knowledge
- Exceptional communicator
- Well developed organisational skills
Participate and have input in client briefings, workshops, design and design development, create designs and documentation in Revit and prepare presentations and communicate designs using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp and Enscape.
This role is aimed at the Interior Designer that is ready to take the next step in their career and offers an amazing opportunity for career growth!
Reference number: M17817Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.