This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Flexible working arrangements
- One-of-a-kind Opportunity
- High-end owner occupied projects
We see a lot of fantastic positions daily, but this one is one not to miss.
An iconic design leader in the indsutry, our Client has recently branched out to develop their own Studio. With a number of high-quality projects already on-board and ready to go, this studio is seeking to take on their first employee. Starting at infancy with this studio, this role offers the chance to influence the early stages of this start-up that is destined for greatness.
As a foundation member of the team you will be involved from the get-go on two extremely high-end boutique apartment developments, think $5m-$10m build value (per unit!). Your thorough knowledge across all project stages, and keen eye for luxurious look and feel will ensure these projects lay the first bricks in this studios portfolio.
The ideal Interior Designer will hold:
- 4+ years experience in award winning studios
- Portfolio demonstrating resolved luxury environments (hospitality and residential preferred)
- Proven Client fronting abilities
- All-round project experience
- Revit proficiency a must
Joining in the early stages of this emerging studio offers some unique perks as well. You will be offered the chance to manage your own day, working remotely 1-on-1 with the Director, you will be given the autonomy and flexibility you crave.
- WFH opportunity with possible days down the surf coast
- Flexible workload in collaboration with the Director
- The chance to grow your career at early stages of a studio
With the backing of a long career and loyal Clients, this studio is bound to be strong competition in the Melbourne market. Jump on board now to grow along with this design name.
Reference number: M17831Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.